Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Holiday Madness

I swear, I think we have gone out of town for something or other every single weekend for the last month or so. It has been so busy and so hectic, I don't know if I'll know what to do with myself once it actually, you know, stops. Sheesh!

For example, this week, we have Thing One's Winter Concert on Thursday; dinner with our church's new associate pastor on Friday' sheep slaughter in the morning and Christmas Musical dress rehearsal in the afternoon on Saturday, and then two performances in the morning of the Christmas Musical on Sunday and another possible trip down to the mall in the afternoon. Nevermind the final bits and pieces of costuming that I'm doing before Saturday's dress rehearsal hits. And it's going to be like this until Christmas and has been this way since, oh, the middle of November.

Oh, and time off around Christmas/New Year's? Ha, ha! 'Tis to laugh! The rest of this year is not going to be a good year for rest in any way, shape or form.

But we'll get through it, right? Because we have to. If it doesn't kill us first.

No comments: