Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tagged. Again. *sigh*

  1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
    Well, there was that whole thing about him cheating on me, and then not making up his mind about what he wanted even though I forgave him and eventually he decided that he wanted to be with a *different* girl and I ended up meeting The Husband when he moved out of my house and into The Husband's house. Heee!
  2. When was the last time you shaved?
    Yesterday.
  3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
    Walking into work after dropping off the children at school.
  4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
    Wasting time online.
  5. Are you any good at math?
    Hell yeah! I am a "visual" mathematician. Drove my instructors crazy. My brain skips steps in complex problems. Can't show my work.
  6. Your prom night?
    Ahh, prom! I didn't go to my Senior Prom because my class were all wankers. But I did go to prom as a sophomore. Very fun. Stayed out really late. Went with awesome people. My date actually asked me in front of my then-boyfriend. Boyfriend gave permission because he couldn't afford to take me. Very wierd. He ended up going as well, but with someone else (we broke up for some reason). It was all good.
  7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
    None that I know of. We're all very bland. Although I have a cousin several times removed who used to be the head coach for the San Francisco 49ers.
  8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
    Thank God, no.
  9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
    I don't "do" Myspace.
  10. Last thing received in the mail?
    &*#*&!!## election thingies.
  11. How many different beverages have you had today?
    Two. Protein drink and crystal light.
  12. Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machine?
    Yes, but I hate to talk to a machine. I never know what to say.
  13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
    Heh, heh! Oingo Boingo's Day of the Dead concert in 1988.
  14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
    Um, no. Why?
  15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?
    Toss up between braces and getting my cord cut.
  16. What is out your back door?
    Acres and acres of nothing. Then the mountains. Ahhhh!
  17. Any plans for Friday night?
    Umm, sleep?
  18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
    Not particularily.
  19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
    Yes. They're disgusting.
  20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
    Yes. The Griffith Observatory. Very nice.
  21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
    Of course. It's not like I'm wiping dog poo off my body. It's water. The end.
  22. Some things you are excited about?
    Hrm. My fabric collection, my melting fat, my droopy clothing.
  23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
    Depends on how it's used. Peach probably.
  24. Describe your keychain(s).
    I have far too many. They have way too many keys on them. One of them has a Coach snowflake pendant that The Husband spent way too much money on for a keychain fob. Another has a cheap-ass purple enormous safety pin (think four to five inches long) on it. A third has a small pink sting ray bean bag on it.
  25. Where do you keep your change?
    Either in the bottom of my purse or in a huge mason jar in the bedroom.
  26. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
    Closed. I'm paranoid that way.
  27. Did you read this far? Consider yourself tagged.
    I hate this. You can ignore it if you feel like it.

No comments: