Tuesday, June 06, 2006

All right. I'll do the freaking meme. *sigh*

  1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:30 AKA the asscrack of dawn
  2. What was the last movie you saw in the theater? The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (yeah, I don't get out much)
  3. What is your favorite TV show? The Amazing Race, followed closely by So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing With the Stars. I am totally prepared to LOVE Treasure Hunters this Summer.
  4. Diamonds or pearls? Neither. Sapphires, please! But Diamonds if you must. Plebians.
  5. What did you have for breakfast? Slim-Fast Optima Strawberries and Cream
  6. What is your middle name? Rose
  7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese American. Followed closely by Italian American
  8. What foods do you dislike? Lima beans, brussel sprouts, asparagus
  9. Your favorite Potato chip? Pringles
  10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Flyleaf
  11. What kind of car do you drive? 1983 Toyota Landcruiser
  12. Favorite sandwich? Sun-dried tomato crusted turkey breast with provalone on white. Hot, please.
  13. What characteristics do you despise? Stupidity and lack of common sense
  14. What are your favorite clothes? Floaty lacy things. Think the kind of things Stevie Nicks would wear. *sigh*
  15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? A tour of the British Isles and all of Europe, ending in Italy
  16. What color is your bathroom? Ummm, brown?
  17. Favorite brand of clothing? No real favorites, at least not yet. I actually like to make my own.
  18. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere coastal, but not where there are hurricanes. Perhaps the French Riviera?
  19. Favorite time of day? Whenever I'm sleeping
  20. Where were you born? BFE, California
  21. Favorite sport to watch? Football! Go Rams!
  22. Coke or Pepsi? Coke, natch!
  23. Are you a morning person or night owl? I'm a better night owl than a morning person
  24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Um, not really. Which is why I'm doing this.
  25. What did you want to be when you were little? An Egyptologist
  26. What is your best childhood memory? I was about 9, and I was staying with my grandparents. My mother's youngest brother was sick with cancer, but he was doing okay at that time. I did something for him, I forget what, and as a thank-you, he kissed my hand as if I was some grand lady. That's the last happy memory I have of him, and I will never, ever forget it.
  27. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? McDonalds, bookstore clerk, Wal-Mart jack of all trades, newspaper typist, newspaper reporter, newspaper editor, exterminator company secretary, railroad shipping billing clerk, ambulance company accounts payable clerk, government technical writer, online college teaching assistant. Whew!
  28. Nicknames? Hey you?
  29. Number and location of piercings? Four. Three in my left ear, one in my right. I think. Maybe there's two in my right ear. It's been a long time since I've used all of them.
  30. Eye Color? Blue
  31. Ever been to Africa? Nope
  32. Ever been toilet papering? Hee! Yes
  33. Been in a car accident? Yes, but all low-speed collisions. Usually me backing into somebody else. *sigh*
  34. Favorite day of the week? Friday
  35. Favorite restaurant? Lou Malnati's
  36. Favorite flower? An orchid that has the common name of "Little Stars"
  37. Favorite ice cream? Dulche de leche
  38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's
  39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hrm. Hancock's of Paducah or Sephora
  40. Bedtime: Anywhere between 8 and midnight
  41. Last person you went to dinner with? The Husband
  42. What are you listening to right now? Mozart on my Ipod
  43. What is your favorite color? Purple
  44. How many tattoos do you have? One. I need to wait until after plastics before I can go get more. *whine*
  45. Who was the last e-mail you got? My daily comic strip fix of Get Fuzzy
  46. What time is it now? 8:16 a.m.

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Lou Malnati's is your favorite restaurant? Wow. Do they have 'em outside of Chicago? Damn I love their pizza. Damn damn damn.

Sarah said...

Nope. Nowhere by Chicago. The Husband and I went to Chicago for a conference at Willow Creek and ate nowhere but Lou Malnati's for dinner the entire freaking time. I can't wait until I'm sent back there again. Yum!