Wednesday, June 07, 2006

So, now she's horning in on my particular surgery? Buh?

You know, I really shouldn't take these things to heart but dammit, when you've had one particular weight loss surgery, you don't go gloming onto another one, claiming it as your own. I don't care that you're a moderator and have powers to change things here, there and everywhere, but damnit, follow the poet and to thine own self be true!

Here's where I become a bitch and say what's on my mind.

If you get a particular surgery and are a success with it and get fawned upon and lauded up and down all the live-long day because you are soooo knowledgeable like two other people that I can think of, then do and be just that - a spokesperson for YOUR surgery. I don't need you coming in and "helping out" with the surgery that I have chosen because frankly, I don't think that you know even half of the things that I know about the surgery that I have chosen for myself, nor do I want someone like you or even you who had this surgery speaking for it! Gah!

Say it with me, sheeple. All together now! Baaaaa!

6 comments:

Deluzy said...

You go, girlfriend!! Check out the first thread you reference ... I added something because I was a tad irritated myself and was also hoping she'd get the larger point ...

Sarah said...

Yeah, but she doesn't get it at all, Alison. If you're going to have a surgeon write up a description of a particular surgery, then by GOD IN HEAVEN it had better be by a surgeon who actually does the surgery. I've about lost my patience with her.

I'm so over message board moderators already.

Dagny said...

I'd be particularly glad to beat up certain people for ya. You hold her down....

Sarah said...

Don't tempt me, my dear.

ShirleyValentine said...

I will sell the tickets to the event!

ShirleyValentine said...

I should have read all the links before posting. I can't believe that OH will not post CORRECT information regarding a surgery unless a surgeon "sponsor" PAYS?
Dag, start gathering your tools!