Thursday, July 13, 2006

Acerage

To accompany the photos that I posted earlier this week, I finally sat down and took my measurements as well - adding up all those little inches that make me want to squirm.

Neck - 17 5/8"
Left Wrist - 7.5"
Right Wrist - 7.25"
Left Upper Arm - 20"
Right Upper Arm - 20"
Upper Chest - 52"
Biggest Part of Bust - 54.75"
Rib Cage Underneath Breasts - 47"
(As a little side note here, The Husband has always teased me about the "girls" by using the phrase from Monty Python and The Holy Grail when the father is trying to talk up the bride-to-be to his gay son - "And she has HUGE . . . tracts of land!")
Waist - 51" *
Hips - 58"
Left Thigh - 33.5"
Right Thigh - 33"
Left Calf - 20"
Right Calf - 19.75"
Left Ankle - 11"
Right Ankle 10.75"

My dress size is currently a 24/26W or a 28W depending on who makes it.
Pant size is 26W.
Shirt size is 28W.
Bra size is 44DDD.

Definitely some oddities going on. Like my waist being the same size as the biggest part of the breasts. I mean, WTF? I think I may have actually measured that a bit wrong, so I'll check it again tonight. And my rib cage is so darned small, comparatively speaking. Aaack! Very wierd to me, seeing all those numbers like that.

*Edit - I did measure my waist wrong. That's much better now. :-)

No comments: