Monday, July 10, 2006

I guess it's time for these - the "Before" shots

But I really, really don't want to see them.

:::sigh:::

Please be gentle with me. I really don't see myself this way when I look in the mirror. But a photo? Oh God in Heaven. I can't stand the photos.



:::sigh:::

I guess it really shows how much I need the surgery to get this problem under control. And I'm wearing a dress that everybody says looks so good on me! I mean, really, WTF? How could I possibly look "good" in something that makes me look, well, look like this? Maybe it looks better in person? Gaahhh!

At least I've got a really good before picture to compare the new, svelte me to, right? Right?

Guess I need to post more to get this further down the page. Blech.

3 comments:

Dagny said...

You're really going to appreciate these photos a few months after your surgery! In fact, you should TAKE MORE! You're going to want to relish in the changes you'll see!

Sarah said...

Keep telling me that, okay? I'm wavering a bit as to if I should take some nearly nudies as well. Then again, proof that the girls began their march south a long time ago might not be such a good thing. Ugh. I hate pictures. I want to like them again!

Danyele said...

Hey Sarah .. just wanted to say hi and good luck as your big day draws closer. BTW - I like the dress :-D