Tuesday, August 29, 2006

So, it wasn't my imagination

Last post? Where I waxed red over the DirecTV satelite? Yeah, it's actually for TV. They just installed ANOTHER satellite dish - this one for DirecWay - the same internet service I use. It's not like focking Ehn-Ehm-Si-Eye would allow them to tap into their precious T1 connection. Because they're not special enough or something. Feh. So now I'm half pissed off, half understanding.

Either way, at least it's not a $20,000 hammer, right?

And yes, I'm working on a post about this weekend. Mickey Mouse stole my soul and I want it back!

2 comments:

Dagny said...

So they really ARE watching the Game Show Network in there? BASTARDS!

Danyele said...

I miss working in an office with a TV. When I worked at MGM in Century City, we had a TV.. I got so spoiled watching Ellen every afternoon. (sigh)

Can't wait to hear the Disney story.. something tells me this is gonna be a good one!