Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Meme. Because I care.

Stolen from Ezpy.
  1. What curse word do you use the most? Fuck. And I use it way too much.
  2. Do you own an ipod? We have three in our house. A 4G Nano (mine) a 30G 5th Gen (His) and a 60G 5th Gen (Mine).
  3. What person on your f-list do you talk to the most? Um, what's an F-list?
  4. What time is your alarm clock set to? 4:30 AM for work days to help get The Husband off to work and then to 6 AM for me.
  5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? Yes.
  6. Do you remember where you were on September 11th, 2001? Yes. I was driving the kids into the sitter's and heard it on Mark and Brian. I thought they were doing a War of the Worlds thing. Freaked me the heck out.
  7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? I hate having my picture taken, but I think that's resolving the more weight I lose. I could care less about taking pictures, however.
  8. What was the last movie you watched? In the theater: "A Bridge to Terabithia" On DVD: "Eragon"
  9. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.
  10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Yup. And I am.
  11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? Yes. Lately Valium has been my friend in time of need.
  12. What CD is currently in your CD player? Well, I use an iPod, and right now I'm doing a Shuffle and "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer is on.
  13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? I think I prefer regular milk. Whole and served over ice. Mmmm.
  14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Not this week, no.
  15. When was the last time you had Starbucks? Well, I had Pony Espresso this morning for the first time in forever, and it's been about a month since I had Starbucks.
  16. Can you whistle? Somewhat.
  17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes, lips, biceps, tush.
  18. What are you looking forward to? Finishing the outfits for our vow renewal and actually starting on making my dress! A little more than a month to go. Eeek!
  19. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Heck yeah. Popeye, SuperChicken, Tom Slick, and the old school Bugs Bunny Roadrunner Show were my faves. Oh, and don't forget the Anime one with the five cat machines that combine to create Voltar? I think? What's the name of that one? As an adult, it's mostly Anime along with old-time favorites.
  20. Do you own any band t-shirts? Disciple and Red.
  21. What will you be doing in one hour? Working on Word documents. Excitement abounds.
  22. Is anyone in love with you? Yes. Truly, madly, deeply.
  23. What was the last song you heard? Tribute by Disciple.
  24. Last time you cried? Yesterday.
  25. Desktop computer or a laptop? Both
  26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Always. Hopefully Friday will see the completion of my upper back piece and touchups on the wolves. And I'm in the process of designing a wrist wrap that I want next. Bring on the ink!
  27. What's the weather like? Psychotic. It can't make up its mind if it wants to be cold and windy or hot and calm. Cut it out now!
  28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos? Yep.
  29. What did you do before this? Read through my blog roll and put up my own pissy whine about my weight bounce.
  30. When is the last time you slept on the floor? Well, it was on an airmatress but it had a hole in it and we had to keep using the pump to re-inflate it all night.
  31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? Five, but to be a truly happy camper it needs to be around eight.
  32. Do you eat breakfast daily? Most of the time it's a protein shake but on occasion I have a sausage egg McMuffin minus the muffin or an egg and pepperjack cheese omelete with some bacon thrown in.
  33. Are your days fast-paced? Please. I'm a slug.
  34. What did you do last night? Finished up one of the shirts for the groomsman and finished up watching Eragon.
  35. Do you use sarcasm? Yep. But usually not in a cutting way with friends. I hope.
  36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 37
  37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Yep. I'm terrible about it. Then I go and blatantly misspell things and use bad grammar deliberately for effect. Hypocritical, but there you have it!
  38. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes.
  39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? I get along better with guys. But I do have some good girlfriends.
  40. Do you like mustard? It used to be deadly poison for me, until The Husband made me these delicious little appetizers using Little Smokies, pepperjack cheese and honey dijon mustard. Now honey dijon is food of the gods. All other mustards can take a long leap off a short cliff, though.
  41. Do you sleep on your side? Didn't used to unless I was snuggling up with The Husband. But since my surgery I have a lot for some reason. But I'm a stomach sleeper by preference.
  42. Do you watch the news? Not unless I want to have an aneurism.
  43. How did you get one of your scars? I was attempting to bring my roommate's Shar Pei back into the house and the little fucker bit into my hand. It's almost gone now 15+ years later.
  44. Who was the last person to make you mad? Unfortunately my children. They know how to push mom's buttons for sure.

No comments: