Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Again with the lateness on things. I was tagged.

Crimeney. Thanks, Alison. I think. Then again I did need something to jar me back into blogging more frequently - no Holidailies or NlahBlahPlahMlah for me!

Rules:

People who get tagged need to blog about 6 weird things about themselves. Then they need to list the names of 6 people they're tagging to do the same (I think I'm going to break this one. Heh!). They'll also need to leave a comment on the blogs of the the people they've tagged, telling them they're tagged and directing them to read the blogs to learn about the game (Breaking this one, too. Double Heh!). (Got that?)

6 Weird Things About Me (Can I come up with that many?):
  • I know how to castrate a pig and have done so. Using logical extrapoliation, this means I also know how to castrate a human. Scary, no?
  • I can recite all of the prepositions in the English language. This is thanks to my grandfather who had me memorize a poem with all of them in it when I was eight. I remember it to this day.
  • I can read Gregorian Chant - and sing it to you if you like as well. It's not terribly dissimilar to modern musical notation but it just looks a whole lot more complicated than it is.
  • I have had personal experience with the paranormal. And it's an experience I do not ever wish to experience again.
  • I placed first in oration at Latin Convention in High School. I sang (in Gregorian Chant!) the Dies Irae instead of reciting something typical by Ovid or Caesar.
  • I have a mole in a very, um, private place. If it was on my face, it would be in the perfect position for a beauty mark a la Marilyn Monroe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(chuckling) Cool re: the Gregorian chant and Latin. Ditto to a certain degree -- and the paranormal thing, too.

But I can't castrate a pig. Or rather, I never *have.*