Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Alphabetical Meme

Blatantly stolen from Marybeth.

A- Available or single? So very not available.
B- Best Friend? The Husband.
C- Cake or pie? Cake. Caaaake!
D- Drink of choice? Hrm. Lately it's been fruit punch-flavored Crystal Lite. But overall? Coca Cola. It's just not on the menu now.
E- Essential item I use every day. Computer.
F- Favorite color: Purple.
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Bears. Worms are icky copycats.
H- Hometown? Ridgecrest, California.
I- Indulgence: Quilting fabric. Or a Sephora shopping spree. Or a massage. They all work.
J- January or February? January. It's a new start in a new year.
K- Kids and names: Two girls - Thing One and Thing Two.
L- Life is incomplete without? Love.
M- Marriage date: April 2, 1994, July 21, 2000, June 24, 2006. We have this thing about getting married a lot. Nine more times to go and we'll have an anniversary every month! Hee!
N- Number of siblings: One brother, two sisters.
O- Oranges or apples? Apples.
P- Phobias or fears? Heights. Don't like them. At all.
Q- Favorite quote? It is the Glory of God to hide a thing, and the honor of kings to seek out such a thing.
R- Reasons to smile: My family. My animals. So very many more things as well.
S- Season: Rain.
T- Tag 3 or 4 people. Not my style. Sorry!
U- Unknown fact about me: I flunked out of college my first try. I was suffering from clinical depression and didn't know it.
V- Vegetable you don’t like: Brussel sprouts.
W- Worst habit: Surfing the 'net on company time.
X- X-Rays: Um, I've had lots? But never for a broken bone. Broken tooth yes, but no bones.
Y- Your favorite food? Chicken a la Providence.
Z- Zodiac: Virgo

No comments: