Thursday, December 14, 2006

Here a cyst, there a cyst!

Everywhere a cyst, cyst!

Yeah. It's a hemorrhagic cyst. Which is normal for ovaries, seeing as how they are what release eggs and whatnot. However this one is fairly large, and bled a bunch more than normal. So, I'm off to a regular GYN to get, ummm, GYN'ed.

My choice in this area is between two doctors: Dr. C or Dr. M. My PCP didn't refer me specifically to one or the other, but gave the old, "well, you know Dr. M is the more up-to-date of the two" spiel to me.

Not that it was a choice for me anyway. You see, Dr. C? Well, he delivered me. Yeah. That. I have no desire for the man who looked at my mother's nether regions for four births to look at my nether regions. I'm a little bit wierd that way.

So I now have another appointment for next Wednesday in the morning to see Dr. M. Then, The Husband and I will be traveling out of town to see a new doctor about his knees. The doctor he was seeing here locally? Yeah, he got fired from the clinic and is going back to his regular position down south. And he's been screwing things up for The Husband with all the stuff he has to do for work to document this thing. We were Not Pleased with him, so this was actually a blessing in a way.

Doctor's appointments all around! Cheers!

No comments: