Sunday, April 01, 2007

As I promised. Finished tattoo pictures!

It's done! Whoo-hoo! And I am ever so happy. It's so beautiful that I can't even describe it. So, you'll just have to rely on the picture.



The Husband asked me what kind of flower the pink/red one at the top was cause he thought it looked like a jalapeno. Dude, it's a fuscia. I think. For all I know, it could be a jalapeno. It's pretty, so who cares.


We also added another member to the family this weekend - a male Queensland Heeler (a.k.a. Australian Cattle Dog) named Dusty. One of the enlisted families on base had to get rid of their dog in less than a week because the new duty station they were going to couldn't give them information if they could bring their dog. And since we have so much space, as well as sheep to keep the Queensland happy and busy, they felt we were a good match. He's a love and absolutely gorgeous. Everybody seems to get along just fine so far, and while he's still settling in and is a bit nervous, I think it's going to work out well. We've had a Queensland before, and adored it, and can't imagine that this would be any different. So welcome to the menagerie, Dusty. We love you already.




2 comments:

Danyele said...

Just beautiful - that tat and the dog..lol. Had to notice how gorgeous and thin your shoulders are looking!

Sarah said...

Ah, I can't wait until the bones start showing up. You know, shoulder blades. Who knew people actually had them? :-P